Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Let Me Reintroduce Myself...

It's important to enjoy the little things in life. Most of the time, those little things are what keep you comfortable or sane or just going. Tea is one of my important little things. I'm not British; I'm from Southeastern Ohio, but I enjoy a good cup of tea more than once a day. I even read articles on how and why the Brits drink their tea. I especially enjoy a cuppa on stressful days because I'm forced to slow down, maybe just for 2 seconds, to take a sip of warming tea and a deep breath. 

My name is Christina Nicole Lass and I'll be 26 on March 8th (AHHH!). Most everyone call me Christy, the closest call me C. It took a good amount of time, and trial and error, to figure myself out. I've always been just a bit odd. Not creepy odd or irrational odd or annoying odd...just a tad bit odd. Odd in a good way, I think. I grew up watching old shows with my grandmother (Gam) and I still enjoy watching them over reality T.V. today. I'm fascinated by anything vintage and I often feel I was born in the wrong era. Frankly, I wish men still wore top hats and women wore dresses and red lipstick all the time. Oh well, I make due and hang out in antique stores. I am going to be and do what makes me happy. I'll just continuously pretend I live 100 to 50 years ago. 

There are obviously many more things about me, but we'll get to that as we go. ;)



Now, onto what I would like to focus on in this blog. I want to be able to talk about being a lady in the 21st century. I want to express the importance of being different and unique. If I get questions I'll do my best to answer/demonstrate them. If nothing else I want this blog to showcase what I enjoy and why I enjoy them because knowing what makes you happy is important. 


Have a spectacular day. 
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...